Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Asking To Use The Restroom

I haven't posted in a while, mainly because nothing eventful has happened in my life (I live a pretty boring life compared to most). However, I do want to say that I love college so far! There are so many people and new faces I see everyday, not to mention you get to leave class whenever you'd like and you also don't have to ask to use the restroom, unlike high school. It's still something I'm getting used too though; I find it weird not asking for a hall pass to use the restroom. Oh, there's also way more attractive people in college, which makes me feel more average than I already am haha!

I think it was about a week and a half ago that my friend Nancy and I took a class of 2018 Ute picture in the football field. It was a very hot day and wearing a dress shirt/slacks was not the business. Also, there was a huge line just to get water.. After waiting for about thirty minutes, we finally went out to the Rice Eccles stadium field and took our class picture, which was fun! It turns out that the picture was taken with a drone, which I thought was pretty cool because I didn't know you could use drones for that as well.
My friend and I with our class of 2018 U of U shirts! Aren't we sexy?

Rice Eccles Stadium

Today I picked up tickets to see Laverne Cox, which is the University of Utah's keynote speaker for Pride Week! I'm excited to see her, mainly because I'm a fan of Orange Is The New Black, a Netflix original series. In the show, Cox plays a transgender woman who goes to jail for.... something (I forgot)! For those of you who haven't watched OITNB, I highly recommend! It's definitely a good comedy/drama series.

SO EXCITED




No comments:

Post a Comment